As part of performing the works on examination of Koltsovo Airport energy infrastructure, the following tasks were fulfilled:
- Evaluation and analysis of efficiency of fuel and energy resources usage in the facility.
- Determining the priority measures on improving the efficiency and reliability of fuel and energy resources supply, decrease of energy expenses share in the prime cost of services of the airport.
- Indication of target performance indicators of fuel and energy resources usage in the facility.
- Analysis of the existing agreement schemes in place with fuel and energy resources suppliers, determining the problems, issue of recommendations on alternate options of fuel and energy resources purchasing.
- Analysis of existing agreements schemes with third-party consumers and sub-subscribers, indication of problems, issue of recommendations on fuel and energy resources sale.
- Evaluation of the opportunity to outsource the elements of energy infrastructure of the airport.
- Evaluation of efficiency of capital investments in the energy infrastructure of the airport over the period from 2006 until 2008.
- Analysis of the investments strategy in the energy infrastructure for the period from 2009 until 2011, issue of recommendations on optimizing the strategy of capital investments. Development of the offer on the energy efficiency improvement program of the facilities.