Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
Welcome to energy efficient world. If you have come to our website, then you are interested at least in:
- What energy saving is (energy saving goes far beyond changing light bulbs and installing water counters)
- What needs to be done to spend less on energy resources
- How money can be made on enedgy saving.
First and foremost we are convinced that public utilities rates will only grow and the expenses we bear will grow with them correspondingly, which is unfortunate. We cannot help you in fighting against the energy supplier, but we can help you gain significant savings on energy resources and spend much less on energy rather than your neighbour that doesn’t express any interest in energy saving.
We will tell you about our company and its rich history since 1931 (see Our History section) and will show how we work in real cases of our projects (see Our Portfolio and Services).
Finally, I consider it important pointing out that in our work we base upon the following principles helping us to maintain highly productive relationships with our respected clients and gain positive results together:
- Complex approach. We do not offer our customers to save, for ecample, heat power by increasing payments for electrical energy and vice versa. We evaluate energy saving effect from all the kinds of services bought (electrical enegry, gas, heat, water etc.) and we find together with our customers the optimal ba;ance of what and where to save.
- Openness. You will be the direct participant of the process of energy efficient solutions search, we will help you in choosing the solution that suits your house or organization the most and will help inmplemeting this solution.
- Feasibility. You don’t have to change the plain light bulb with an LED only because it is trendy. This is currently not economically feasible and therefore we will not offer that to you. We will do with you only what brings you a clear and understandable benefit.
Welcome to GiproKommunEnergy web site.
Chief Executive Officer of GiproKommunEnergo