Giprokommunenergo (GKE) Energy Efficiency Technology Center has been formed in 1930’s as the project insitution operating in energy. It has designed boiler plants and CHP’s, hat and electical networks in numerous cities of USSR. GKE’s team has authored as the head design organization methodological manuals and regulatory documentation for public service energy.
Republican trust for the design and installation of communal energy plants «KOMMUNENERGOSTROY»
City power stations design, water intake devices and power networks
State office for the design of communal power plants «KOMMUNENERGOPROEKT»
Organization and implementation of works on design of heating and hydroelectric power plants, power and heating networks
State Republican Design Institute «GIPROKOMMUNENERGO»
Steam turbines and diesel power plants design, substations and transmission lines, municipal electric, heating and gas networks
«Project institute «GIPROKOMMUNENERGO» Ltd
Over the last 20 years GKE was specializing in developing energy efficiency improvement programs in public service energy; introduction of energy efficient technologies, particularily in co-generation of heat and electric energy. In particular the complete set of works was prepared for approval of investment in construction of CHP and the complete network complex for Akademichesky planning district of Ekaterinburg city. As part of this job, several options of energy supply with proprietary generating supply of this district were designed.
Among GKE’s key projects on energy efficiency improvement and energy saving programs are:
- Development of municipal program of energy saving and energy efficiency improvement of Kamensk-Uralskiy municipal formation for 2010-2015;
- Complex examination of eneregy facilities and development of energy saving and energy efficiency improvement program for Kolstovo Ariport (Ekaterinburg);
- Development of complete energy saving program for the municipal formation of Vorkuta for 2010-2015;
- Preparation of complete support documentation for investment and preparation of business plan and construction project of CHP and combined-cycle plant in Nizhny Novgorod region.
GKE’s specialization includes tailored solutions for generating companies along with the complex approach to optimizing the consumption of all kinds of fuel and energy resources. GKE’s client list of the last 5 years includes the following companies:
- Renova StroyGroup-Akademicheskoye Ltd.,
As a result of accomplished projects, GKE develops the schedules and plans for most efficient measures and is directly involved in integration utilizing the Energy Service Agreement work principle.
The experience amassed by GKE specialists has allowed the company, in cooperation with Russia’s leading energy institutions, to commence energy efficiency improvement programs of regions of Russian Federation.