Composition of Energy Passport of the Energy Facilities
Energy passport is the document reflecting the consumption balance and containing the fuel and energy resources usage in the process of day-to-day activity of the facilities along with the plan of measures on improving the energy resources usage.
Energy passport composed as a result of energy examination, contains the following information:
1) Energy resources consumption accounting hardware equipment rate;
2) Energy resources consumption volume and changes;
3) Energy efficiency characteristics' rates;
4) Losses of transferred energy resources (for organizations transferring energy resources);
5) Energy saving potential including the evaluation of the possible economy of energy resources in volume terms;
6) List of typical energy saving and energy efficiency improvement measures.